Do you need a fresh long-distance date idea? So, taking a personality exam and matching the outcome with your long-distance love might not be as “chill” as “dinner and a movie on a Friday night.” Still, on the bright side…
This will greatly assist you with getting to know your companion on a deeper level. This will pay off in a variety of ways. But more notably, it will assist you in properly understanding each other and communicating more efficiently. Who needs to have dinner and watch a movie while you can do both?
OK, maybe most of us would choose a Friday night dinner and a movie to a long-distance date, but often you just have to make do with what you’ve got. Why not do anything different this week if you’re faced with long-distance dates?
But, What Exactly is the Enneagram?
The Enneagram is a nine-sided diagram that depicts a range of potential personality styles. Academic psychologists do not generally teach or conduct extensive studies on the Enneagram of Personality, although this complex measure is often used by communities to facilitate thought and conversation (similar to the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator).
Do You Want to Play?
If you want to join in? Here’s what I propose…
- Navigate to the Eclectic Energies Enneagram Test website.
- Select the Classical Enneagram Test.
- Respond to each inquiry (this will take about 10-15 minutes, more if you pause to think too deeply about some questions)
- When you’re done, you’ll be shown your results. Click here to learn more about your primary Form.
- Then, google your form and your “Wing type” (the exam would not direct you to a summary of your wing type like it does with your main type) and read any alternate definitions of these styles.
- Now, react to the following queries. And, with your wife, go through the responses.
Your Personality Styles
- What is the dominant personality type?
- Summarize what this entails in a manner that is understandable to you. How can you describe this type’s characteristics to anyone else?
- Which of the above were your second and third-highest scoring types?
- What kind of wings do you have? What does this imply?
- Do you agree with these findings?
- How does this personality “suit” you? Describe any of the activities you do regularly that you believe are consistent with your personality style.
- What are some of the ways this personality style does not “suit” you? Describe certain items you often do that you believe are not following your personality style.
Check Out This: Mom Preneurs: How to Balance Work and Personal Life?
Your Personalities Complement Each Other.
Consider your type and your partner’s shared strengths and weaknesses:
- How would your two personalities balance each other and support you as a couple?
- What are some of the damaging habits that can emerge or typical problems that you may encounter in your relationship?