For certain people, sex is more than mere body parts communicating. It is instead concerned with your physical, psychological, emotional, societal, and spiritual selves. It\’s a complicated aspect of your life and you\’re a complicated guy.
To be relaxed with sex, you must first recognize your sexual limitations and boundaries. If you\’ve determined your sexual boundaries, you will discuss what to do next. You have the choice of remaining where you are or expanding your sexuality. It\’s all up to you, and discovering your sexual boundaries is a great place to start.
Sexual Boundaries are Important for Both Singles and Couples
You may believe that sexual boundaries only apply to partners, but women must consider their sexuality regardless of whether they are traveling solo, single, or in a serious partnership.
Knowing the boundaries in any of these three situations allows you to express what you are and are not happy with. It also aids in maintaining limits when getting to know others.
Finally, if you\’re in a serious partnership, knowing your current sexual boundaries will help you break out of a sexual rut and pursue sexuality even further.
Communication is the Secret to Understanding Sexual Boundaries
Communication is essential for every partnership to function. Yet we frequently overlook our interaction with ourselves.
In reality, most women are seldom confronted with their sexuality. If this is because they were never taught how. Whether this is due to the stigma attached to sexuality.
Whatever the situation, it is important to speak with yourself regarding your sexual boundaries. It would be very difficult to interact with sexual partners regarding your desires and boundaries until you take this crucial first move.
So, how can you define your sexual boundaries? There are two easy steps you should take. The first step is to maintain an affection journal. The second phase is to go through a quick checklist. Let\’s start with the intimacy diary.
Using an Attraction Diary, you Will Discover your Sexual Boundaries
Your intimacy diary, like every other diary, can be a private journal of all matters sexual. Allow this to be the spot where you confront your sexual selves with all of its complexities.
Here are Few Ideas for Themes and Issues to Write about:
- Use this journal to investigate your interests and concerns.
- Whether there are any aspects of sex that appear unusual, incorrect, or enigmatic, here is the place to delve deep and discover why.
- Is there something about sex that bothers you?
- Have you had sexual abuse that always bothers you?
- How do you like to act during sex?
- What kind of sex do you want to have?
- What are the thoughts and feelings you have during sexual experiences (either alone or with another person) that make you both relaxed and uncomfortable? What is the reason for this?
- What are the stories you tell yourself about sex and yourself?
- Should you struggle with self-esteem and body confidence?
- If so, how has it affected your sex life?
- Visualize the dream romantic mate.
- Remember previous partners and what succeeded and what didn\’t. What delighted you, and what disappointed you?
When you compose and explore, you can discover that you are not just revealing sex secrets. Instead, you get intimately acquainted with yourself. Keeping an attraction notebook is one way to help understand territories’ to-do lists Terri the sexual boundaries.
Using a Checklist, Determine your Sexual Boundaries
Working your way through a checklist can seem to be the least erotic thing you might do to learn about your sexual boundaries. However, it provides you with an objective view of what makes you both relaxed and insecure when it comes to women.
Examine the Following Things and Label Each one With an Acceptable Answer Such as \”Yes,\” \”Maybe,\” \”No,\” \”I\’m not Positive,\” \”Fantasy,\” and so on.
- Sexual touching in private places without first asking
- Sexual touching in public places without first asking
- Being bare-chested with my girlfriend
- Having a bottomless drink with my girlfriend
- Being fully nude in a pitch, light, or illuminated space with a spouse
- Seeing a nude girlfriend smile at me
- Seeing a buddy examine my private parts when I\’m nude
- Masturbating alone in front of a mirror
- Being aroused, whether alone or with a spouse
- Making noise when having intercourse or having an orgasm, either alone or with your wife
- Allowing the mate to see or experience lubrication
- Observing or seeing a partner\’s erection
- Having an orgasm alone or with another individual
- Seeing a girlfriend have an orgasm
- Masturbating in public in front of a spouse
- Observing your lover masturbating in front of you
- Dry humping, whether dressed or bare
- Doing manual sex with the vulva, vagina, penis, or rectum
- Performing manual intercourse on the genitals, testicles, anus, or rectum
- Oral intercourse with vulva, vagina, penis, and rectum
- Oral sex with the genitals, testes, anus, and rectum
- See your girlfriend come on you.
- Using a vibrator or sex toy by yourself or with a buddy
- Let your girlfriend use a vibrator or a sex toy on you.
- Engaging in vaginal intercourse
- Possession of
- Engaging in oral intercourse
- Biting (giving or receiving)
- Scraping (giving or receiving)
- Spanking or slapping, either giving or taking
- Being restrained while having intercourse
- Using a blindfold when having intercourse
- Being dominated when having intercourse
- Possessing dominance over your mate during mating
- Dressing up or wearing sexy lingerie during intercourse
- Show off your striptease moves.
- Read erotica together
- Make a video of you and your partner enjoying intercourse.
- Have phone sex.
- Take part in sexting
- Have intercourse outside of the bedroom
- Have sex in a public or semi-public location
This checklist covers a lot of territories, so it should encourage you to think about your sexual boundaries and what you\’d like to try, either alone or with your partner.
Communicating your Sexual Boundaries with Your Girlfriend
Once you\’ve done some self-reflection, it\’s time to speak about it with your partner, particularly if you\’re concerned that your sexual boundaries are being violated or if your sexual routine is becoming monotonous.
One solution is to first tell your mate how much you love the sex you\’re having together. Speak up if you are uncomfortable with something! We can\’t trust our allies to know what\’s on our hearts.
Then, if you wish to discover new aspects of your sexuality, incorporate the concepts into your partner progressively. Allowing your mate to run over the same checklist in private is one way to crack the ice.
Then you will equate what makes you feel relaxed and nervous. And, when working together, you will uphold sexual boundaries but still pushing beyond them.